Thursday, September 06, 2012

Ward Summer Social

 We had a ward summer social with water games and home made ice cream.  While chatting with a friend and avoiding the water, Ranell came over to us with a baby that is not hers and a giant piece of chocolate cake, and said, "Look guys, this is gonna be so fun!"
 It was pretty funny, but she sure is lucky that the owners of this baby were so well composed because had this been my kid, I would have been furious!  I am happy to report that Little Maggie did fine aside from some rather interesting diapers the next day.
Sara got way into the water games and had a great time.  I was proud of her because she didn't do any of this with Emma.  She usually uses her big sister as a safety net of sorts, but not this time.  She was very brave and had lots of fun.  She is growing up, and I couldn't be happier with how mature she can be.

No comments: