Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Teacher Sara

  I have mentioned before that Sara has been maturing by leaps and bounds lately, and that still holds true.  She is growing so fast and so well.  It makes me proud and a bit sad all at once.
One day I asked Sara to keep an eye on her brothers while I ran to take a quick shower.  When I came back down, this is what I found.
I'm not sure why Jack stripped down, but Sara had gathered Jack over by Luke and was teaching them the lesson about her body from her pre-school class the day before. She was very patient and sweet as she mimicked what she had been taught. She even brought over her Tinkerbell music box for ambient music.  They stayed like this for about 20 minutes.  Jack and Luke were both very entertained by her animated voice and bright pictures. It was a really sweet moment.