Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Day With Miss Corky

 Miss Corky is a sister from our ward who I really admire.  Remember when I was begging people to donate for an awesome couple in our ward to adopt some Ukranian orphans?  Yup, that's the amazing woman Sara gets to spend 4 hours with every week now.  When I found out she was holding preschool from her home, I JUMPED at the chance to get Sara in with her.  I am so glad I did.  Sara just loves her, and Miss Corky (Ross wants me to add that Corky is NOT her real name) has a special connection with her.  I was silly and didn't get a picture of Sara with her teacher, but she still looks pretty cute.
Every day the kids get to bring home a book from her library.  On the first day Sara came home with a book for Jack as well.  I thought that was such a sweet thing for her to do for her brother.

No comments: