Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Wedding

I already posted about how much I love these guys and how happy I am for them, so I will do the whole interweb a favor and just post the pictures without anymore lengthy and awkwardly worded tributes. I love how smiley they were the whole time. So much happiness!
There was a lot of this as well, which, believe it or not, I support.
My favorite part of the counsel they received from the Bishop was, "When you two fight, which you will, Steve- give up. Brittany- give in."
Finally, after a long and mostly patient wait, they are finally married.
Then it was time to par-tay!
I have pretty friends.
These were the only single ladies to be found. The woman in black was not a participant as she is the AMAZING photographer. Emma almost got it, but was pushed away by that bigger girl. I am OK with that.

We left shortly after this, which was a big disappoinement to Emma who was loving the brownies, flowers, and sparkly dress that Brittany was wearing.

No comments: