Monday, July 19, 2010

Bountiful Temple

After Brittany's reception, we were driving home when I decided that it would be fun to show the girls where Ross and I were married. We pulled over and headed to the Bountiful Temple. We walked around for a little while and had fun telling the girls about our wedding day.
My husband is attractive.
We spent just enough time there that the sun was setting as we drove away which helped my headache a lot. Also, we got lost on the way back to the freeway and passed a house that had a bunch of palm trees in the front yard. Yes. Palm trees. In Bountiful, Utah. Strange. That was just one of the contributing factors to my newfound desire to live in Bountiful. Or maybe, Layton. There are lots of cool jet sights and sounds in Layton. . .

2 comments:

Carrie said...

hmm...wonder if they will still have palm trees next year...I can't imagine they could live here.

Michelle Morgan said...

your family is so beautiful Amanda.