Friday, July 09, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend: Part 4

Ross had Monday off, so we decided to have a little fun with just our own little family since we hadn't had much time for that over the weekend. We decided to take the kids to see Toy Story 3. Unfortunately, every other person in Utah had the same idea, and it was sold out when we got there. This produced a steady stream of disappointed tears, so we had to think quickly to replace that with another fun activity. We took them up the canyon to Bridal Veil Falls. Emma was still sad to not get to go to a theater like she had been promised, but we had a good time.

Emma wouldn't get in after she saw a little snake in the water that some older kids found and killed. That was fine with me.
Jack was such a good baby. He really is so mellow. That is so new for me! Keep it up, little guy- Mama could get used to this for sure!

Grandma Goodman got them those cute pants. I was terrified they were going to get all stained on the grass, but they were good. Ross got us all matching flag shirts a few weeks ago when he saw them for sale. I like them a lot!
These kids are so gorgeous! How in the world did I produce such beautiful babies?
The girls were happy when I let them dig in to the stash of cookies we planned on sneaking into the movie theater.
There are a ton of these, but I loved them all. So much. This is my joy!


When the shade totally left our little spot, we headed back to the car. It wasn't what we had planned, but it probably turned out more fun and relaxed than a crowded, sold-out theater would have been.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your shirts too! And don't be silly, Amanda, you produce beautiful children because you are beautiful. Don't let yourself ever think otherwise.