Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wallace Family Reunion 2010

I gave Heather my camera. She took a lot of pictures. Enjoy.
~

Caulene made us all raspberry limeade snow cones.

They were really good!
Hot!
This is Marlene. She has been living with my grandparents long enough that she is now just part of the family. We love her!
My Grandpa has a nice profile. Grandma Wallace and Heather. I love these women!
The girls had a lot of fun on the swings. It was a hot day- look at those flushed cheeks! Sara and Dana.
Dana, Sara and Heather
Dana swars she didn't break that swing. Not many people believe her. . .
Jack and Ross had a photo-shoot. There were literally 40 shots of them. Here are my favorites.
Ninja kicks- Hyyahh!
What in the. . .
Horse Balls!
Emma was hilarious. She would swing them around her head with gusto, and then delicately lay them on the bar of her choosing. And then celebrate with the nearest Aunt!
Sara with her Jones aunts. Aunt Carrie finally gets to see Baby Jack. They had a long day, but I was glad they chose to end it at the park with us.
Aunt Eve made these cute eagle cookies.
Nate and Dana played with this giant frisbee for a while. The best was when Dana and Heather teamed up by giving each other piggy backs. Very entertaining. There are no pictures though, because Heather was invovled, and she was the self-proclaimed photographer of the night.
Uncle Allen and Ross.

This is my cousin Aaron.
Carrie pretended there was something in the sky and had us all looking like fools as we searched for it.
She swears it was there, but I am still skeptical.

It was a good day, and I can't wait to hang out with all of them again at our camping trip starting whenever Ross gets home from work!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love family reunions. We haven't had one in forever.

Carrie said...

Hey, I can't help it if you don't have good enough eyesight to see those UFOs!