Saturday, July 25, 2009

Portland Trip- Day 9

There are a lot of pictures in this post- like 25 of them. Don't be mad. Don't complain. Just don't look at them if you don't want to.


The highlight of this day was going to the Children's Museum with one of my very favorite college roommates of all time and her adoreable little boy. She and her little family live in the Portalnd area, and it was so fun to get together with her and catch up. The museum was a good place to go because it kept the kids busy for the most part while Jessica and I just chatted. I took a lot of pictures.


The Water Room






The Alligator Dentist

The Flower Garden
The Mock Grocery Store




The Construction Room



The Emergency Room



Playopolis

The Digging Pit



JESSICA!! I am so glad she made time in her crazy schedule to see me. I had a lot of fun, and I hope to see her again before I leave the area.

When Ross got home from work we drove to the Portland temple which is GORGEOUS. The girls were both asleep, so we left them in the car in the shade and kept the windows open, and Ross and I talked and snuggled on the grass and listened for the girls to wake up.





Later, we hit a Mexican restaurant and watched the results episode of So You Think You Can Dance. I was really upset when Jason went home. We ended the night by hanging out in the pool and scaring all the other people away. I wasn't bothered by that as I am not a huge fan of having a big audience to my glow in the darkness. I am loving it here!

No comments: