Saturday, July 25, 2009

Portland Trip- Day 7

The highlights from this day are going to seem a little bit petty- but don't judge, because it was seriously an awesome day!
We started with our daily breakfast buffet. Have I mentioned yet how much I love the free breakfast? I do. So much, I do! The girls and I wander down in our jammies so we can eat with Ross before he heads off to stupid work. We like to sit by that window so we can watch him get on the street car- (train) and head off.

Please know that the only reason you don't get a kissing picture in this post is because I still had morning breath.
After Ross leaves, we like to watch all the people walk their dogs. Seriously- there are a lot of dogs in this town, and they are all gorgeous. Utah has a lot of dog owners, but most of the dogs there have been rescued from shelters- not that there is anything wrong with that. . . It is different here. The dogs are all pure-bred, and well trained, and just generally beautiful. We can't go anywhere (including most stores and the train) without hearing a constant barrage of, "Mommy, look at that puppy! Daddy, there's a dog!"


This should really speak for itself. . .

Later that night we went swimming and took a walk by the river. It was a great night. I loved it. It may not have been the most vacationy day, but it was a very good day.

No comments: