Thursday, February 05, 2009

Really

Emma's new favorite word lately is 'really'. I hear it used in many different contexts throughout the day. Here are a few from yesterday.

Mom, I really went to the potty and I went on the really big potty so I really need some big treats for using the really big potty.

Mommy, Sara really bumped her head really hard and I think she really needs mommy to make her really happy.

I am really tired and I really think I need a really big pillow and a nap.

Daddy is really coming home and then we can really have dinner and I really like to eat my dinner.

And then, of course my favorite. . .

Mommy, I really love you!

I really love her too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really is a pretty good word to be obsessed with I guess, because all of the uses of it posted in this here blog are really cute and funny. I like Emma. :)

Tracie said...

Aw cute. She's learning how to use modifiers! :)