Sunday, February 01, 2009

Emily's Park House

Last week my dear friend Emily and I planned to hang out and chat at the mall where we would let the girls entertain themselves at the indoor playground. However, once we picked up Emily from school and got to the mall, both the girls were fast asleep. Not wanting to chat in the car or cart around two heavy and sleepy girls we decided to go back to Emily's adorable apartment and talk while the girls slept. Of course, they caught on to this plot and woke up the second we go to the apartment- sneaky! We decided to stay there anyway, and I told Emma that we were going to play at Emily's house "which is like a park!" She bought it, and we had a great time. After enjoying Kung-fu Panda, Emily got out some sparkly crayons and we colored pictures until she had to leave to go and play with her other friends- popular girl! It was GREAT to see my Emily- it always is. She is a great friend and an amazing sounding board for all of my complaints and concerns. Emma has asked pretty much every day now if we can go to "Emy's Park-House" again.

Here is Emily's picture of my family.
Here is Emma hiding from the camera- stinker!
Here is Sara eating a sparkly crayon.
I love you Ems! Let's play again!

1 comment:

emily said...

i heart you, amanda!! :D

you and your girls are welcome to my "park apt" ANYTIME you want! :)

why o why our homes so far apart?!