Sunday, February 01, 2009

Please tell me that it chocolate. . .

Believe it or not- this was ALL Sara's doing. She watched me put this away, stood in the way so I couldn't close the pantry door before running upstairs to switch the laundry, and then scooted it off the shelf all by herself. Emma found her and I heard her laughing and saying, "Oh- good girl Sara-Bear." I thought Sara was just walking, which always gets congratulatory praise from Emma. Why am I still so naive about the level of naughtiness of these two girls?


I love that Emma was wearing her apron. These girls are so funny!

If you think that looks to you like a giant Gatorade bottle fill of chocolate sauce, then you would be correct! That is how we stored the GINORMOUS amount of left over sundae toppings after my reception. Yes- it is 4 1/2 years old, and no, I don't care! We still use it, and I have loved not having to buy chocolate, caramel sauce, or sprinkles since my wedding. We also had peacans and chocolate chips for a good 18 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell me that when you have a bad day you break into that bad boy. Seriously, that is a lot of chocolate, and though it's not my favorite, sometimes a big gallon of chocolate's the only thing I can imagine hitting the spot.

emily said...

that

is

HILARIOUS!!

:D have i mentioned how much sunshine you and your girls bring to my life?!?! :D lol!!