Monday, February 02, 2009

Play-Doh Family Portrait

Emma and I had had elightful evening last week playing with the play-doh set Ross got for Christmas. I am always amazed at her silly creativity! We made our family out of ducks- the black one is Daddy, and the blue ones are me and the girls. The green one is Dana, the orange one is Grandma Jones, and the pink one is Grandpa Jones. The green bunny is Grandpa Goodman, the black blob is a temple, and the blue thing with "Pretty, pretty eyes and princess dancing shoes" (Emma's words) is Grandma Goodman. I am not sure what the logic was for all of these choices- but she was very particular with each one- colors and all (sorry, Dad- I am not sure why you are pink!). I personally like Judy the best- apparently her shoes had a lasting impression on Emma. Oh- that second pink duck is Kassidy- Dana's best friend.
This is emma putting sunglasses on Grandma Goodman, "On top of her hair so the sun is not hurting the princess shoes." Explain that one to me if any of you understand it. . .
Finally, here is Judy with the "Temple hair- so pretty!" We put the temple blob through a spaghetti thing- so it was 'Temple Hair' to Emma. Funny girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And were am I? :(