Saturday, November 22, 2008

To Gena, who has not posted a picture on her blog since February!! :)

Gena told Ross that I needed to put more pictures of the girls on the blog. Apparently my stories of her cuteness are not enough. . . :) I love Gena, though, so I will gladly post some pictures of the latest goings on for the girls, and I wont even bring up the fact that I have a nephew who I have seen 2 pictures of since his birth. That is what a good sister-in-law I am! :)

These are some pictures from my friend Michelle's wedding dinner and reception last week. I will post some more pictures of some of the other adults who were there (like the bride and groom), but here is a little preview.

Emma went at the alfredo just like a Lady and the Tramp fan should.


Sara took a little nap after (and during) her dinner.

After all the boring toasts and mingling (boring for the girls- not for me!) were done, we headed down to her reception where the girls chased each other around this pole for almost an hour straight.


Emma took a quick break for some cake (which was FANTASTIC!), and then was back in the game!

Lizzy's (Michelle's twin sister) daughter, Audrey came to join in the fun.
Emma LOVED Audrey, and they ran around for the last hour of the reception. Audrey was a little rough, and people kept apologizing for her, but I thought it was so cute! She kept trying to hug and kiss Sara, and even tackled Emma once to get a longer hug. Emma has been asking me all week if we can go play with Audrey again. Liz- we should have a play-date!
It was a fun (and long) day, and I am so happy for Dan and Michelle! I will post some more pictures and thoughts about the day when I have some more time. I love you, Michelle! I hope you are having a fantastic time in Cabo!

1 comment:

Gena and Troy said...

When you have four kids under the age of five and your newborn is blind and screams all day, I want to see how up to date your blog is.
I don't have time to keep up my own so I read yours! P.S. The girls are such cutties!