Sunday, November 30, 2008

Michelle and Dan

On November 15, 2008, one of my very favorite people got sealed for time and all eternity to her beloved. It was a wonderful day! Ross and I were privileged to be at Michelle and Dan's sealing, and I just have to say that I love the temple and the truly inspired people who work there. When their sweet sealer was giving the happy couple some advice before the sealing, he told Michelle especially to only listen to the Spirit when it came to these serious covenants she was about to make. Now, this may be something that he says to all married couples- but I like to think, especially since it was directed to Michelle, that he was inspired.

Here are some quick pictures from Michelle's wedding day. It was a beautiful day! I like to think that it was in honor of Michelle!
The Grosses This is Patrick getting a call telling him that he had to run down to Orem to watch his daughter who was sleeping.
This is Pam. She is wonderful! This is Carrie. She is pretty wonderful too.
Lizzy is Michelle's twin sister. The twins and Carrie were pretty much my support system through my Senior year of high school. I love them all dearly, even if they all make me want to be them sometimes. Seriously- how beautiful are the twins!? It is craziness!

I LOVED these shoes and want some. There is glitter!
Yay!
Stupid Paid Photorapher dude thought that it was more important for him to get the good shots than me. Rude! :)

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!!
Michelle had to keep wiping her lipstick off of Dan.
Her dress was amazing. I want one like it the next time Ross and I get married.
Look at his cute smile! He was so happy and sweet the entire day.
This is Mullett Man. He and his lovely tresses were the source of MUCH entertainment while we waited 45 minutes for certain people to get to the temple.
Thanks, Mullett Man!

That is her marriage license. She is so pretty.
I love you, Michelle! Let's hang out before you go to stupid El Paso!
After we picked the girls up from Melissa's house (THANK YOU!!), we went and got a free slice of pizza from Pier 49. Emma stole some of our 'juice' and would not give it back.
It was Dr. Pepper.

She did not take a nap. . .
This one did though.

At the wedding dinner, we sat with the Lemens! It was awesome! Mr. Lemen was my band director in high school, and Debbie is his lovely and Brittish wife. It was really great to catch up with them. Some day, maybe another 6 years from now, I might be able to call him Paul. Until then, Mr. Lemen will have to suffice.
We also sat with the Grosses. It was a fun table.
Nate is a photographer, and the bubbles in Carrie's sparkling cider were in the shape of a heart. Naturally Nate had to get a good shot of it.

At the reception we had some amazing cake, and chatted with old friends, and took pictures of ourselves making out- you know, the norm.
It was a long day, but it was a good day. I am so happy for Michelle- even if she is leaving us for stupid Texas! I wish her and Dan all the love and happiness in the world.

No comments: