Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Here are some quick pictures from Thanksgiving Day at 'Silly Papa Wallace's' house.

This is my favorite part about dinner at Grandma Wallace's house! Lara always makes a LOT of pies in a variety of flavors and they are ALL fantastic. I am grateful for pie!
So is Ross!
And Caulene!
Sara is grateful for balls.


Dana is grateful for fun games that we win when on the same team! We dominated in Charoodles and Cranium because we are brilliant!

Karaeoke.
Rainbow?
Good times! I love my family! Too bad Allen and Carrie were too lame to join us this year. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! "Sara is grateful for balls." I laughed pretty hard. Yay!

Carrie said...

Sorry, I was having facebook reunions in Las Vegas and hanging out w/my Grandmas. We were sad to miss Lara's pies though!