Sunday, May 04, 2008

Survey Sunday- Week One!!!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My arms- no it is not weird Sue- unless we are both abnormal, (which, let's face it, is a very real possibility!)

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray. I says "Flute Section Leader, BYU-Idaho 2002

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Absofreakinlutely- it is one of my favorite things to do!

4.Do you plan outfits? Sort of- I have a system of choosing what to wear that ensures that I use every piece of my wardrobe so that I get good use out of things that I pay money for- I am an OCD freak! I know this- I am working on accepting it!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? I chose to do a survey that I found on a friend's blog (NOT website- that is for you Brittany) because writing about my fiasco filled weekend would be too emotional for me right this very minute. I think I let down a lot of people who I really care about in the past few days, and the worst part is I REALLY tried to be there for all of them and just failed at most of it.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? The garnet necklace that Ross got me for Valentine's Day.

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I haven't used AIM since high school- I usually say IM.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Well, the last one I remember is a little. . . innappropriate, but the one I had before that was pretty entertaining. My mom was trying to decide if she wanted to take a job at BYU-Idaho (where I was a dean, of course) and I was showing her around. When I was going to take her to the class she would be teaching in (the top floor of the Spori- where I used to model for the art students) she decided to take the fire escape route just to make sure she could. This route was a rock climbing wall on the west side. When she got to the roof, she slipped and fell to the ground and cut up her head. I called 911 only for them to remind me that I am a doctor and could do it myself (duh!). So I pulled out my first-aid kit and sewed up her head with dental floss (sound familiar to anyone here- that story really stayed with me!) and she got up all better (with a new outfit) and went to her interview, which I was holding. I gave her the job, and then she ran out into the hall where I was waiting to hear how it went. I was thrilled for her! We decided to go to a restaruant (The Hard Hat Cafe- way overrated!) to celebrate, and I was serving us. I was a little slow with the drinks, so I decided not to give me a tip. This made me really mad because I had just been through a really rough day, what with stitching up my mom and interviewing her. I decided to go home early and complain about the day to my mom (who I apparently lived with in my old apartment in the Village) who was very understanding. Anyone confused by now? Welcome to my crazy and intense night life- my dreams have always been very vivid and realistic and I almost always remember them. I have to avoid graphic movies and tv programs because those images quite literally haunt me in my dreams.

9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.

10. What are you craving right now? A slurpee or Jamba Juice or snowcone- this is a common craving for me that rarely gets fulfilled.

11. Do you floss? Yes, about 3-4 times a week.

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? "Thought I smelled cabbage!"- Nigel Powers

13. When was the last time you talked on aim? AIM? High school. MSN Messenger? Friday afternoon.

14. Are you emotional? Haha! I am a girl through and through. While I operate with a very logical mind, I tend to hit many different extreme emotions throughout the day. My tear ducts have also been known to go into overdrive with every change in emotion- mad, sad, happy, nervous, etc. Mike Bishop once told me he loved how my "tears are connected to your heart- I can always see when something has touched you."

15. Would you dance to the taco song? Most likely.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Maybe- I doubt it.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I bite it with my lips- does that make any sense?

18. Do you like your hair? The Color? Yes, the Texture, NO! I hate my curlyness!

19. Do you like yourself? What's not ot like?

20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yup. The most recent ones were Fred Willard and Corbin Bleu at the Stadium of Fire.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Not even a little bit!

22. What are you listening to right now? Ross snoring.

23. How many countries have you visited? 8- USA, England, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Germany, and Amsterdam.

24. Are your parents strict? Not really. They had a pretty strict curfew (the Spirit goes to bed at midnight) until we graduated from high school, and then they let us "govern ourselves". I think we all did/do pretty well.

25. Would you go sky diving? Yes.

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes. I think if he weren't around all the media buffoons that get him all flustered, he could actually be quite personable. If they were there, he would still be entertaining in that whole How-Did-You-Ever-Convinvce-Me-To-Support-You-In-Your-Crazy-Dream-Of-Leading-The-Free-World-Twice-In-A-Row kind of way.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Certainly not!

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? I have a two year old girl- what do you think?

29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes- we got to tour a few of them in Europe. My favorite was the one in Switzerland where Lord Byron was held prisoner. It had one of the first indoor bathrooms. It consisted of a double seater (aww- they could even relieve themselves together- for cute!) that was placed directly over a big hole to the GORGEOUS lake.

30. Do you rent movies often? We signed up for NetFlix since we decided to not get real TV reception.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I never have to take another math class again in my whole life unless I want to- not likely!

32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not that I can think of.

33. Do you own a gun? Nope.

34. Can you count backwards from 74? This is a lame question- yes.

35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Ross. Emma will most likely join us around 7:00 am though.

36. Brown or white eggs? White. My mom used to tell us that the brown ones were 'wheat eggs' because we HATED wheat bread. I am not sure why though- I LOVE it now.

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No- Ross and I will not support institutions that are aiding the spread of loosened values and ridiculous behavior.

38. Ever been on a train? Does Trax count? I got my bum slapped on the tube in London- Mind The Gap!

39. Ever been in love? A couple of times. . .

40. Do you use a cell phone? Exclusively- we haven't had a land line since we got married.

41. Are you too forgiving? No, I am pretty good at holding grudges.

42. Do you use chap stick? Yes- all the time.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Well, Ross is going to work, and then to FHE with us. Carrie is probably going to work and then working on wedding plans with Suzy and Nate. We will probaly chat online or talk on the phone somewhere in there as well.

44. Can you use chop sticks? Proudly- yes!

45. Ever have cream puffs? Ah, yes! I have been lured into many affair with the fickle complanionship of the pastry world!

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? The movie- no. The phenomenon of having one very small thing have a lasting effect on a plan, a day or even a relationship- yes, many times!

47. What was the last question you asked? What are you thinking? Ross and I ask each other that question a lot- but in a nice way. We are both genuinely curious as to what the other has going on in our fascinating minds :)

48. What was the last CD you bought? Ummm- Wicked? Oh wait, no- it was Jeckyl and Hyde!

49. Boys or girls? What is this question? I am a girl. I prefer to hang out with boys, and I prefer to vent frustrations to girls. The boys are easier to stay level headed around, and the girls understand my emotional instability.

50. What is your bus number for school? I HATED taking the bus in high school. My kids will get cars to drive when they are old enough because I STILL feel emotionally scarred from my lack-of-vehicleness. I didn't have a car of my own until my Junior year of college when I bought one for myself despite my entire family telling me that I was stupid to make the purchase. I was not stupid- it was a great purchase and wonderful little car!

51. Is your hair curly? Naturally, yes. Currently, no.

52. Last time you cried? I don't wanna say. . . not too long ago though.

53. Ever walked into a wall? All the freakin' time!

54. Do looks matter? Yes they do.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Nope.

56. Have you ever slapped someone? Haha- yes!

57. Favorite time of the year? This is a tough one. I like Spring when the weather cooperates enough to actually let some flowers bloom. I LOVE the fall with the temperature and the amazing colors. I also enjoy Christmas time with a nice blanket of snow on the landscape.

58. Favorite color? Red

59. Are you sarcastic? Maybe a little bit ;)

60. Do you have any tattoos? No

61. The last person you held hands with? Sara Bear- she is mesmerized with hands!

62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.

63. Where was your default picture taken? The Riverwoods

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah- I am serious about that grudge thing. I don't think any of those actually break into the level of hatred though. I do have a lot of hate in my heart for people who do horrible and disgusting things, ie: terrorists, sexual predators, Nazis, etc.

65. Do you like your life right now? Yes.

66. How often do you talk on the phone? Not too much.

67. What is your favorite animal? Owls or frogs

68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Half of a black dress- Tracie bought the other half for me (thanks for the gift card!).

69. Do you have good vision? Not as good as I think I do. I hate wearing my glasses, and I do just fine without them- but it is amusing sometimes to put them on and see just how much I am missing.

70. Can you hula hoop? Quite well actually!

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Been there, done that! No- that is NOT refferring to Ross in any way.

72. Do you have a job? Does being a mom count? I also get about $50 and a couple dvds every month from various online survey companies.

73. Can you handle the truth? I'm tough, I can take it!

74. What are you wearing? Wouldn't you like to know! ;)

75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Many times- keys are overrated!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is THE longest survey I've ever seen, BUT the dream sequence was pretty entertaining!

Carrie said...

BTW, did you know Dustin Hoffman is 70 years old!!!? Just heard it and had to tell someone...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I could be such an integral part of your dream. :)