Sunday, May 18, 2008

Have You Ever. . . (Slightly Edited- My Mom Reads This Blog)

Kicked someone in the. . . well, you know? Yes I have- and he deserved it!! It was not Ross.

Gone on a blind date? No, actually. The closest I got was an 80's GYRAD (get your roommate a date) Dance at BYU-Idaho where I pretended to not know who my roommates were picking for me. However, even if I hadn't known I was going with Jethro, it would not really have been a real blind date because I already knew (and had a crazy crush on) him.

Made someone cry? Yes. Not always intentionally- but not always unintentionally either.

Opened your Christmas presents early? Yes. I am known for my sneaky stealth in Christmas peeking. Ross hates when people ruin a surprise though, so I have to say with pride that I have NEVER snooped for Christmas presents (from him) since we have been married.

Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? Yup. I was on the computer for that long typing up some final papers one semester. I had a lot of English professors that chose to substitute final exams with GINORMOUS final essays. I am GREAT at procrastinating though, and they all came out really good with fantastic grades.

Pretended to be someone you weren't online? Yes.

Eaten food that fell on the floor? Hello- ten second rule!!! Actually, depending on the type of food and the floor it falls on, I usually go by the x+1 second rule.

Been caught cheating? On someone I was in a realtionship with- never happened- so no! On a test or homework- yes, but not since first grade.

Been caught speeding? I have never had a ticket! (knock on wood)

Flashed someone? I do like to play this really fun game where I put my phone in the camera mode, and then flash a picture in Caulene's face. I don't really like it all that much, but Caulene LOVES it, so I keep playing it- for her benefit, not mine!

Gone out without underwear on? Yes. Laundry can get expensive for a starving college student, and, well, let's face it- if I ever had the choice of doing laundry or eating pizza (or cheese sticks- thank you Heather!) with my roommates, the pizza usually won out. .

Got into a fist fight? Nope.

Swallowed bath water? Gross- yes though.

Peed in the pool? Anyone who says no to this question is lying!!!!

Thrown up in public? No- I very rarely throw up at all actually.

Been so drunk you can't walk? I have been too tired to walk- does that count?

Broken wind and blamed someone else? Of course. That is one of the many great things about having a husband around. He takes the blame muuch easier than those sisters I used to blame it on! A lot of the time he just assumes it was him anyway- boys are gross!

Done something mean you regretted? Yes.

Played pull my finger? Have you met my father? (That means yes, by the way). What's with all the flatulation questions here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That camera game you play I hate it!!! and you know that!!! GRR!!