Thursday, January 02, 2014

Sara Surprises- Back on track for November!

Sara is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. She actively goes out of her way to help people and likes to make them smile. When people are hurting or upset, she gets upset as well and wants desperately to find a way to help them. She leaves little notes and gifts for people all over the house. We find them in the bathroom, backpacks, the cars, at the table in our seats, and other such places. Whenever she gets a treat from school, church, or piano lessons she makes sure she finds a way to share with her siblings.

One day when I came home from carpool in the morning, I found this lovely little note from her on my pillow. It made me laugh and smile and really brightened a strange morning. I love this little girl so much.

I have, however, worked with her on how to spell our last name since then.

No comments: