Thursday, January 02, 2014

Pumpkin Carving at Grandma Wallace's House

 Grandma Wallace made her usual scones as we made our pumpkin masterpieces.
 Jack is pointing out his. He was pretty proud of it.
 Eve and Kandra
 Emma is giving Heather some pointers.
 Emma had me carve an Aurora because she was planning on dressing up as her for Halloween the next day. She changed her mind in the end, but the pumpkin was still pretty cool.
 Annika, Lara, Eve, Kandra, Christy and Kreelynn
 Sara doesn't like pumpkin guts, so she opted to color with her markers and notebook from Patti's party. She comes prepared to things like this, and I love it.
 Annika, Jenna, and Corbynn. Goodness, I love these kids! The sad thing is, I don't know if I can really call them kids anymore when Corbynn and Annika are both taller than me now. My heart ached for Madison, so I hugged those girls extra hard.

No comments: