Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Dad's Birthday Gift

 For my dad's birthday this year, we decided to have their across the street neighbor take some pictures of the whole group so we could print some to hang. It keeps getting put off for one reason or another, and I decided it was time to just make it happen despite the lack of time, perfect location, matching outfits, or all of the other obstacles we kept running into, especially since the most recent printed one didn't include Luke or Daniel. I love this crazy group and am grateful to have them all in my life. I'm not great with the photoshop, but this was my favorite shot of the bunch and it didn't get edited by those who rally know what they are doing (ahem: Heather and Dana), so the top and bottom are my efforts, and the middle is the original.


No comments: