Friday, December 03, 2010

Thanksgiving Shenanigans

The girls liked the candy canes the best of all the ornaments and proved once again why I don't choose to decorate in that particular medium. I gave Emma the camera again. She is a photographer in the making.
See?! Classic. You look loverly, Heather!

This is Trouble- the cat formerly known as Sophie. There were some gender miscommunications at first. He was actually supposed to be my kitten, but stayed at my Dad's house for a night before I could come and pick him up. He never really made it to my house. My sisters are cat-nappers!
Heather likes to sugar my kids up because she gets to enjoy the funnyh hyperness and knows I get to handle the let down. I can't wait until she has kids!! :)
Some more Emma Shots: We got some apple-mango sparkling cider on accident. It was glorious! I want some more, but can't find it now that I really want it. Also, Heather made the cranberry sauce in the corner there. Amazing!
I don't even know how she did this!
This one is all out of order. It's still cute though.
I love my mom's happy face.

No comments: