Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wide Load :)

OK, OK, OK!!! Here is my belly. Also, before you hit that comment button like I know you ALL want to do, let me just say that if you are one of my sweet friends who are much farther along than me, but much smaller in your midriff measurements (Becca, Michelle, Heidi, Amy. . .), then go ahead and refrain from pointing that out. I know I am rediculously huge, so avoid making me cry please! :)

Those of you who think I am exaggerating, be assured I am not. My measurements are bigger than average. The doctor even says so. I have a mean little belly of babyness which is kind of funny to me because I am actually 20 pounds lighter than when I first got pregnant. [I am NOT dieting- I was just sick for a while, and I eat healthier when prego and nursing.] Jack has quite the swimming pool in there, and I have quite the round ligament pains (but no stretch marks yet- knock on wood).

Sometimes I really forget how big I am until I try to fit by people in hallways or when I catch my reflection by surprise in windows or other things. On Sunday, I got into one of my dresses only to walk out of my closet and look in the mirror to see a huge purple floral blimp standing there with my necklace! I laughed a little bit about it, and then changed into something that camoflaged the 'bump' a little better.

Anyway, that is all just to say that, yes- I am big and not that far along yet. I know. I will probably get bigger too. Right now I am just a few inches shy of where I measured just before Sara was born. Maybe it's because he is a boy? I don't know. I just know carrying this third child has been a very different experience than my other two pregnancies and I am running out of things that fit me.

2 comments:

Sophia Crane said...

I love your preggers belly. It makes sense for it to stick out more seeing as there isn't much room for it to go elsewhere, you having a short torso and all. Anyway, you are glowing a gloriously pregnant & I love you. I am having fun thinking up projects for your little one. We will see which one wins out

Michelle Morgan said...

I'm commenting even tho you said i can not.... :) You Look Fantastic!!!! Seriously!! I'm kinda jealous that you have no stretch marks... I guess my family is super blessed when it comes to getting them. I have them all over. I've done everything too to help control them. Eating right so i don't gain weight fast, kinda exercising, lotions, coco butter, vitamin e oil stuff.... Lame!!!! My awesome hot body that I once had is now gone forever!!! :(