Friday, January 08, 2010

New Year's Eve

We had a fairly quiet New Year's Eve as well. To be honest, I am not a huge fan of New Year's Eve. I enjoy being with family and I love making new goals and resolutions, but staying up til midnight to make a lot of noise seems a little pointless to me.

We decided to go to my grandma's house that night, and stopped to grab a pizza on the way down. We called it in so it would be ready when we got there. Somehow, our order got lost, so they made it for us and then didn't charge us because of their mistake! That was a nice little start to the night!

We got to my grandma's house and Ross watched football with my grandpa while I played games with my sisters and Uncle Jay. After a few hours of this, we still had 2 hours until midnight- but I was done. We left early. We went home, put the girls in bed, and chatted and snuggled in bed until about 11:50. At that point, since we were still kind of awake, we waited, had the countdown, and kissed at midnight. I am not sure if Ross started snoring before or after the kiss was over. . .

No comments: