Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She Dresses Herself Now. . .

Last week, I was rushing to get the girls out the door so we could go pick up Daddy, and as I was trying to get Sara diapered and in her carseat, I asked Emma to go get her shoes. I was relieved to see her run back to the shoe chest, and I heard her rummaging through the assorted footwear we keep by the back door. I was glad to not have to do that myself. This is what she found. . . At least they are on the right feet!

I asked her to find the other blue or the other pink, and she said, 'I can't find em' Mommy, let's go!' Gee- I wonder where it could be. . . Stinker!
She is hiding so I wont force her to wear matching shoes. . . I wonder where she could be :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I wish I was 3 again. (Is she still 2? I don't know, I'm lame.) Cute shoes :)