Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Amanda Needs. . .

1. Amanda Needs You to Map Yourself - (for reals people, I am tired of mapping you all by myself!)

2. Amanda needs wisdom & strength to do what is right. (wow- that is all I have to say to this one.)

3. Amanda needs a mom in her corner with lots of time and attention to give to her. (Hear that, Mom- Google is calling you to action! :))

4. Amanda needs a serious love interest. (Check!)

5. Amanda needs you! ... Amanda needs you! (These are not nearly as funny as Tracie's were!)

6. Amanda Needs Two of Them to Outshine Mrs. Tittle-Tattle. (OK- now we are gettin' somewhere!)

7. Amanda needs to get help busting skulls, not new friends. (Sounds like a Chuck Norris joke!)

8. Amanda needs to work on he singing- for real! A lot of work! (ouch- true, but ouch!)

9. Amanda needs gnutar (GNU tar is an archiver that creates and handles file archives in various formats. Thanks Wikipedia for spoiling my fun! I thought for sure this would be some type of ehtnic food or torture or something. . .)

10. Amanda needs to prove her style goes beyond quirky.

11. Amanda Needs A House In London. (Heck yes, I do!! I love London!)

12. Amanda needs to suck on a pacifier to clear her ears! (I'll get right on that! I'll let you know how it goes!)

13. Amanda needs to summon the motivation to go to the gym today! (If by gym, you mean the treadmill in the basement with the view of our pet blackwidows, then yes, this may be true.)

14. Amanda needs to get busy smacking some CNN types around the network to change that! (Truer words have never been spoken! Enough with the left wing, almost Marxism bias! It is getting really old!)

15. Amanda needs a new testimonial, so here goes: I testify that Amanda is my hero. Give her room, people! She's makin' it happen! (I like this one!)

16. Amanda needs a file on the Samba server. (Does this mean someone will serve me while I dance the Samba? If so, count me in!)

17. Amanda needs glasses so that she may reach her full potential. (So that's the secret! Who knew?)

18. Amanda needs a few swigs of whiskey to relax, eh? (I only drink whiskey when it is offered by Canadians!)

19. Amanda needs to be wary of getting too close to Charley. (Yeah, I have heard rumors about that little nephew of mine! j/k)

20. Amanda needs to shut her filthy whorish mouth when she talks to me!! (I think we will go ahead and end there!)

Thanks to Tracie and Google for 10 minutes of random entertainment!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Yay! Glad you had fun. :)

Anonymous said...

HEy I tried to do this....And I t didn't work!! what am I doing worng?

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Umm, nothing. You are probably just the only Caulene- it is a unique spelling!