Monday, October 27, 2008

Picture Tag

1. Kitchen Sink (no, those are not breakfast dishes. . . those are from dessert last night. . . I don't suppose that's any better though, is it?) 2. My favorite room- There is usually a computer and a toddler camped out there. Today was one of those rare days where I moved the computer downstairs and made the bed- sort of.
3. Mr Fridge- yes, that is a giant bowl of pumpkin- I am working on figuring out how in the heck to use it all!


4. My favorite shoes- $3.50 at Payless!
5. My Laundry Room
6. My Closet- notice how Ross got the long side. . . That boy has clothes!

7. My Most Recent Grocery Purchase
8. What My Children are doing Right Now- they were helping with #3. Emma is eating #7.

9. My Dream Vacation- I have never been on a cruise. Free food and no driving- I am SO in!
10. Self Portrait- it wasn't too flattering in color- so I broke the rules and took a second one in black and white :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two kids and a husband and your house is STILL SPOTLESS. There is something wrong with you! I want to do this too but I'm afraid of you seeing my shame now...