Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas 2013

 Santa really loves us.


 New jammies and bed-head. Sorry for the cuteness overload. Except that I'm not...

 Santa always leaves a nice note for the kids. They love this.





 Don't stare too hard at this shirt. It will seduce you. You have been warned.




 Dana gave Ross a PINK tie. We love it.



 Sara asked for an owl shirt. Between Grandma and Santa, she was well served.







 They get new ornaments every year.

 I love this necklace. I also love how giddy Jack gets every time I wear it with an outfit. Kids are fun.
 Grandma Goodman sent Scout. Luke loves him!

 Fruit snacks from Grandma Jones. This was a big hit!




 Grandma Goodman did good!


 We had a quiet day at home cleaning up and playing with our new toys. I made an awesome roast, and we ate it on very fancy paper plates. No judging. One of my Christmas gifts to myself was no dishes!

Meanwhile in Jonesville...
Dana got a gorgeous hope chest.
Heather liked the blanket we gave her.
Dad liked the shirt we picked out.

Trouble liked the tree and was well-spoiled. Note the remaining pink behind his ears where he can't lick. I love it!



It is funny to be blogging about Christmas in July. It makes me excited for this season to come around again. I have always  loved Christmas, but having kids has made it something really and deeply special.

No comments: