Monday, October 25, 2010

Pre-School Pumpkin Patch Pilgrimage

Last week Ross took the day off so we could all attend Emma's Pre-School field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a lof fun, and I am so glad he was able to come with us.

This is Emma's Pre-School group. Actually, there are some kids there from the younger group- but you get the idea.

This is Emma and Peyton, her favorite friend from Pre-School.
The girls liked the bunnies in these cages.
Jack was entranced by the shadows made by the corn maze.
Where should we go, Emma?
Daddy's girls.

He is such a joy!


I love her pensive look here. So pretty! The catepillar tube.
She was blocking traffic and loved it.
She giggled and giggled ove this silly mirror.
Sara liked the peacocks. So did I. I want one.
Ross took them to the playground while I entertained Jack.
I included all of these because I love the progression of Sara's smile.

Jack really had a good time. There was so much stimulation and many people there to tell him how cute he is. He loves that.
The girls both got to take a pumpkin home with them, and were very particular about which ones to pick.
Choosing between the two finalists. . .
This is the winner. Good choice, girlfriend!
I really had a good time, and I am grateful to Emma's amazing pre-school teacher for arranging it for us.

2 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

My niece did that with her preschool! I remember doing that when I was little.

Carrie said...

we WERE the pumpkin patch for preschool one time...back before the corn maze came...now we can hardly grow anything! stupid shade!