Monday, June 28, 2010

The Rodeo

This picture isn't of the rodeo- but I like it. This is the first picture I took with my new camera. I wanted it to be a kissing picture, but Ross refused saying some junk about not being able to kiss and drive at the same time. Lame. These are of the Rodeo. I love rodeos! I was so excited that the PRCA was doing a rodeo less than 3 minutes from my house this year. Nothing comes to within 3 minutes of my house ever. It was good times!
Emma thought this rodeo princess was very pretty with her sparkles.
That is Emma's face when you ask her to smile for the camera. Very odd- but so funny!
Saddle Broncos.
Seriously, I can't think of anything more entertaining than watching muscley men try to stay on top of angry large farm animals.

Bull riding.
These horses were gorgeous. The girls were scared to touch them. We are going to have to take them horseback riding or something.
I know this was random as it happened almost a month ago. I just never got around to blogging about it before Jack came onto the scene, and then I was too excited about posting his cuteness to play catch up.
The moral of the post is, I love the rodeo! Also- my house is too hot and I don't want to vaccuum.

3 comments:

Austin said...

that whole winking when someone's taking your picture is so cute, and if you're curious, is most likely because that's how we look when WE are taking a picture, and so our kids just copy it.

;)

looks like a lot of fun, glad you were able to get to the rodeo and bring the cuties too.

Anonymous said...

I want to vacuum your house. Seriously. Vacuuming is my favorite household chore.

Carrie said...

I gave my horses away and one has now died. who is that mostlyprobably person up there that loves to vacuum...crazy! I plan on making the kids vacuum today...