Saturday, June 12, 2010

Why My Girls Didn't Even Miss Me: Reason #34

Emma has asked me a few times since we brought Jack home if I am ever going back to the hospital again. She loved when I was in the hospital. She did not want to come home, and honestly- I don't blame her.

Caulene sent me these cute pictures of just one of their afternoons away from me.
See that box of Wendy's fries? That would be reason #35.
Side note- Sara wears that skirt backwards because she thinks the pink bows on the pockets are cute and make a much better front.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your girls are such little beauties. I'm glad you've had so much help from your family. Hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

When we were over there, the first thing Sara said to me was, "My pants have cuuuuuuuuute pockets!" She wasn't wearing the ones in the picture above. I thought it was cute and funny. Pockets are always good, Sara. You're learning early.