Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Boredom Induced Photo Shoot

There have been requests for these pictures to appear on the blog. I got bored at the hospital on Sunday because the girls were at my mom's house and Ross was at a meeting at our church to find out about the new ward boundaries. I was all by my lonesome for a few hours and decided to entertain myself by having a mini-photo shoot with my little man. Have I mentioned how much I love him? He really is amazing.

This was the first picture I took, and it is my favorite. He is so beautiful.
He looks like a tough guy here. Cute! oh, and tough!
Where my homies at, yo?
He likes to hold my hand when he sleeps. It melts my heart.
Dreaming of eating.
I love me some baby feet.
And baby hands. He has long fingers. I love them.
I love that all my babies are snugglers. It makes it hard to share at times, but I will never tire of their addiction to affection. It is a necessity in my life!
This one is all fuzzy here, and I don't know why. His eyes are lovely.

2 comments:

emily said...

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love and MORE LOVE for these pics! :)

im so happy for you! i can't wait to meet him!!

Anonymous said...

I love the mini-Rossness of him. He is so cute. Both of them. I don't even feel weird saying it. I will not apologize. PEACE OUT.