Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just Cute

Everyone who has talked to Emma knows that to her, hotels are pretty much synonymous with pools. If we are packing up to go to a hotel, she knows that a swim-suit will be a needed component in that bag, as well as her car and alligator. I don't mind this at all. I love swimming, and while I wish they weren't so nervous about being in the water without floatation devices, I love that my girls enjoy swimming. We plan to get Emma into swimming lessons this summer, and I can't wait to have an excuse to go to the pool that often. These cute shots were taken in the elevator before we got to the pool on Monday to find that it was CLOSED for maintenance and cleaning. (yeah, we had bad luck with the whole maintenance thing that day. . .)
Not to worry though. We had gone 3 times before that, and one of those times was with Dana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest thing I have ever seen = Sara with that little alligator around her.