Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Carnivore:

(kärn-vôr, -vr)
n.
1. A flesh-eating animal.
2. Any of various predatory, flesh-eating mammals of the order Carnivora, including, but not limited to the BEARS!

Last Saturday I met my friend Brittany in Draper to return some items to the mall, and to chat over lunch. We went to Texas Roadhouse where we enjoyed all manner of meat and potatoes.

At the end, Ross asked if Sara could reap the benefits of having her birthday the day before, and get some ice-cream. One look into her baby blues, and they gladly accepted the request.

When they brought out the dishes of ice cream (they brought one for Emma too, because my girls are cute like that) and chocolate syrup, she took one look at it, pushed it aside, and asked me for more steak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to tell you. That steak over ice cream thing was hilarious! Girl after my own heart.