Monday, September 14, 2009

A survey! I have missed these! Thanks, Aunt Carrie!

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? My toothbrush.
2.Where was your profile picture taken? At the Timpanogos temple after Michelle's wedding. (I love you Michelle- lets play next time you are in Utah!)
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? If you mean, can I play better than my 6 year ld nephew- absolutely not!
4.Name someone who made you laugh today? Emma.
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 10:30, because I didn't feel like working after Ross went to bed.
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?Somewhere North of the point of the mountain. Or Washington. . .
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Absofreakinlutely!
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? If this means blog friends, then that is definitely Heidi.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Ross and I would not be together right now if I didn't believe that. I do, however, think it is very difficult.
10. How do you feel about mountain dew? It's gross and very green.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Saturday.
12. Who took your profile picture? Me.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Does my cat count? If not, me.
14. Was yesterday better than today? No. Today was pretty good for the most part.
15. Can you live a day without TV? So much, I can!
16. Are you upset about anything? Yes, but not anything I can do something about.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? This is the dumbest question of all time!
18. Are you a bad influence? Yes. I admit it! I do think I am a good influence as well though. I guess it all evens out to me being an average influence. . . is that possible?
19. Night out or night in? Is Ross there, and can we kiss? If so- I suppose it doesn't matter.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? my laptop, my hairbrush, my chapstick, and some gum.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Ross
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Need Money Now? Go to GoMoney.com!
23. How do you feel about your life right now? I am content for the moment, but would like some changes to happen in the near future.
24. Do you hate anyone? Hate is a strong word. . .
25. If we were to look in your face book in box, what would we find? Some messages.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yup.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes, but I doubt they meant it literally.
28. What song is stuck in your head? I Love to See the Temple
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? What the. . . someone with lots of money for me.
30.Wanna have grandkids by the time your 50? Sure, but that isn't really up to me. . .
31. What do you have to do tomorrow? Finish a lesson plan, go to a friend's house, take a shower, go shopping, bathe my girls, watch a movie, clap for Sara, tickle Emma, etc.
32. Do you think too much or too little? I think way too much. All the time. It drives Ross crazy.
33. Do you smile? Yes. As much as possible.

No comments: