Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sara Bear

This little munchkin is growing up way too fast!! She has four teeth (ouch!), and she is already doing a little scooter-crawl thing. It takes all of her concentration, but she gets some pretty good distance when she is focussed. Lately she has been our little song-bird. She is a very vocal little girl. She coos and giggles and tells us little stories all day long. When she wakes up in the morning, she will kick around in her crib for about half an hour (sometimes longer) and just sing away. It is really cute- but VERY loud. It is nice to have her waking up so happy- but it sure would be nicer if we could sleep through her little serenade. Sara is such a wonderful baby!! I can't believe how good she is to me. She has made things os easy on me. She and Emma are the best of friends now too. No one can make her giggle like Emma can, and Emma loves to tickle her and help me bathe her. I was expecting all of this to be so much harder than it turned out to be- maybe I am ready for another one. . . :)

She loves to clasp her fingers like this- it is so funny. Look at that concentration! She WANTS that pacifier!
Seriously Mom, did you just move that binky farther away from me? Rude!
Keep your eye on the binky!


Success!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Aww...so cute. I love her expression and your caption. ;)

I like your new blog layout. Very cute!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Sara is so cute! I can't believe that she has 4 teeth already! I think that Emerson is getting teeth, but they are coming really slowly. That makes for some NOT fun days in the Bills home.

Anyway, she is a doll!

I love your background! It is so cute!

Austin said...

i usually don't like posts like this, (sorry) but yours is just too cute!!!

Heather Jones said...

You background is so cute! Sara is so cute! Hurray!