Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crush Quiz

This was meant to be published on Father's Day, but our connection has been kind of off and on lately. This is the first day it has been up and running long enough to post anything.

Do you have a crush on someone? Yes, I do- a couple of them.
Do you talk to him everyday? I talk to Ross everyday, and Edward and I try to meet up in my dreams about twice a week or so. ;)
Do you talk about them to your friends? I think Carrie hears more than she would like about Ross- so yes.
Does your crush like you? Most of the time- especially now that I am not pregnant anymore.
Do you think about him? Yes- I still have silly day dreams about him doing terribly romantic things. Sometimes they even come true.
How long have you liked your crush? About 5 years off and on now. It is on right now :)
Is your crush handsome? Absofreakinlutely !!!
Do you dream about your crush? Yes, both of them. . . a lot.
Do you like hearing their voice?Well, Edward sounds pretty much like Ross to me, and I love Ross's voice. It is seriously one of the most calming voices- and that would be true even if I wasn't completely smitten with him.
Do you like recieving text messages from him? When they are romantic or slightly naughty- yes. When they are all businessy- no. I think text messaging is pretty lame over-all.
Do you like their laugh/giggles? Yes. One of my favorite things about him is that we both laugh at things that no one else thinks is funny. It is the same way with my friend Carrie. We can go to a movie and be busting up laughing when no one else in the theater is making a sound. It can be kind of embarrassing, but I am glad that Ross and I have such similar senses of humor.
When you see them, are you shy? Sometimes, yes. I remember having the WORST butterflies while I was waiting for him in the airport to introduce him to Emma. We had talked on the phone almost every night, but I was still so giddy and excited and yet scared to see him for the first time in four months.
If you could tell them how you felt about him, would you? I try to, at least once everyday.
Do you have pictures of your crush? Yup!
Do you get jealous when he/she talks to the opposite sex? Ummm, yes. I know that is totally horrible to admit, but I do get a little bit jealous sometimes.
Are you comfortable around your crush? Completely- most of the time at least. . .
What do you think about his/her clothing style? He dresses better than I do.
Will you wait for him/her, to be yours? I already did my waiting- I got him!! If I was asked to do it again though, I would. I would hate it- but he is worth it. I love you Ross, Happy Father's Day.

No comments: