Sunday, January 13, 2008

Temple Square

OK- so these are old. I am trying to catch up. Don't complain- I will just pull the pregnant card- and that particular excuse gets more and more valid every day!! These are from our trip to see the lights at Temple Square. It was beautiful, but brief because Emma was protesting the cold! These were taken just after we commited some inadvertant vandalism. . .

This is a picture of the branch that no longer shines all pretty and pink because Ross, not realizing how tall Emma was while on his shoulders nor how low that particular branch was hanging, rammed Emma's face into one of the lights, causing it to burst, and thus causing the whole branch to burn out, and Emma's slight moans to escalate into full-blown sobs. It was a good night! :)

This is the behavior that led to the defacing of church property- take note and be aware!!
This star was Ross's favorite feature of the entire Square. For a girl who spent her first winter in Rexburg- Emma sure is adverse to being cold.

1 comment:

Sophia Crane said...

I don't mind that they are old. I love Temple Square at Christmas. I was really sad that I didn't get to see it & now I did, Yay you!