Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby Shower of Happiness and Joy!!

My best friend Carrie is throwing me a baby shower- because she loves me!!

Time and Place
Date: Saturday, February 2, 2008
Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Location: The Goodman Residence
Street: 100 east 600 south #1
City/Town: Orem, UT

It's a baby shower! There will be light refreshments, good conversation, and most likely oohs and ahs over my GIANT belly. However, if I have my way, the oohs and ahs will be over how cute little Sara Belle is. . . Because it is a baby shower, I am assuming only girls will want to come. However, if any of you testosterone enhanced individuals feel like adding attending a baby shower to your list of things you have accomplished in your lifetime- you are more than welcome to attend. There should be some hot girls there!! That would actually be a pretty cute story for how a couple got started- "We met at a baby shower. . ." I can see it all now- a movie will be made of it for sure. If you feel so inclined, I would be happy to let anyone add to the light refreshments. Also- I am having a girl, for those of you who care to bring gender appropriate gifts. I would love to see you all there- you don't have to bring anything but your smiling self.

1 comment:

Sophia Crane said...

I wish I could go. Then maybe I could go to a baby shower for a person I know and like. Instead I am invited dozens of showers for people I don't know just because I happen to be in RS presidency (not that I am bothered by it or anything). Anyway, I hope you have a lovely time. I agree whole heartedly that meeting at a baby shower would make for a good couple story.