Friday, March 16, 2012

Oldies, but Goodies

 I found some pictures in the archives of Ross's phone that I felt MUST be shared with the world because they made me smile so dang much.   Above, you will see our darling little Jack-Bear enjoying a well deserved candy coma after a trick or treat carnival.  This was the day he discovered that suckers are pretty much the best thing in the whole world.
 The rest of these are all of Ross and I hanging out at the Bountiful Temple before Brittany and Steve's sealing.  I like this guy kind of a lot.
 He is so supportive and sweet to me even when I know I am being crazy.
 He forgives quickly my follies and is so patient with me when I am not as fast to follow his example when he makes his own mistakes.
 He is more loving and tender with our children than I ever anticipated, and each time I see him tickling, snuggling, chasing, reading to, bathing, or all around lovin' on them I fall a little more in love with him.
Basically- I done good!  He's a keeper, and if I ever wonder if we were meant to be, I just look at the GORGEOUS kids our combined genes make.  Something went right here.  I'm so glad.

No comments: