Friday, April 24, 2009

Taco Night With Grandma Goodman

Melissa drove herself and all four of her very cute, and very ACTIVE children to California for her spring break. She was very brave. Here is where I get to brag about how I won the Mother-In-Law lottery. Jusy offered to fly out to Utah, drive to California with Melissa and the kids, drive back to Utah with Melissa and the kids, and then fly home. Amazing, no? When she came back with them after the break, we had a little taco night at our house with everyone. It was fun, even if it was a bit unorganized- sorry. . .

Don't tell Melissa this picture is here. I was strictly forbidden to post any pictures of her. This is Sam. He is funny. I like him.
This is Jake eating all of my brownies. You think I'm kidding, don't you. . . I like him too!
This is Sara being mad and cute at the same time.
This is Sara being overbearing and cute at the same time.
Jim and Jake entertained us with their vast and expansive music supply from their mp3 phones. I am fairly certain Miley Cyus is playing in this one. (Again, you think I'm kidding, don't you?)
When we got too boring, the kids pulled out Monopoly and played the first eighth of a game.
I love Max's Hawaiian shirt!
Judy stayed at our house that night and didn't even once complain about the Tinkerbell sheets. (See- totally amazing!)

No comments: