Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Years Eve- Part One- Braza Grill

Have I ever mentioned that I love steak, things that are free, things that are unlimited in quantity, and meals that are served by attractive Latin men? Well I do! I love all of those things. I especially love when all of those things come together along with good conversation and butcher-paper table cloths. Good times! We love that the Braza Grill has great food, but isn't so fancy that we are looked down on for our jeans and teeshirts and meat pincer wars.
Forks are highly over-rated. She has tried to eat with my pasta scissor looking things (what is that utensil called? I am totally drawing a blank!) a number of times since then.
Happy Baby!
Hungry Baby.
Platter of never-ending steakness. I love steak! So very much!
I was there too. . .
Emma was great at keeping Sara entertained while Ross and I devoured our 8 helpings of beef.

No comments: