Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bowling

We went bowling yesterday. It was free, and it was fun. I love things that are both free and fun! We were actually going to use a coupon, but then they forgot about us and made us wait over an hour for a lane. When Ross went to ask how much longer we had they realized that the girl who had initally met us had gone home at the shift change, and never officially put us on the queue. They felt so bad about the mix-up that they gave us 2 games and some shoe rentals for $free.99. My favorite! Ross totally rocked the first game! He must have actually learned something in that bowling class in college. (Is it sad that I am not joking about that?)
Emma entertained herself by separating every piece of an entire package of post-it notes that she found in my purse. I love her annoyed looks in these pictures. Too cute.
"I can't smile, Mommy, I am too busy!"
Check out my graceful style! Too bad it doesn't give me extra points. . .
We let Emma help during our second game.
She got so excited when she actually knocked some over.
This is our victory dance. We got a spare.
Sara was a perfect baby and let us hand her back and forth without any complaints at all. It was a really fun day! I am glad Ross was willing to take me out on a whim- he is so patient with my silly spontaneous ideas. This was a good one, I thought! :)

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Free is always good. Though having to wait for a long time isn't. I'm glad the kids were good for you so you could have a good time out of the house. And for free. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for bowling! And free! And fun! For what it's worth, I give you 20 extra points for looking hot while you're bowling. Even those shoes. So hot right now.

The Seamons Family said...

It looks like you guys all had a bunch of fun. But it's bowling how could you not have fun!

Sophia Crane said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Hooray for family outings!