Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I Love Jane Austen. . .

. . . and that about sums it all up for me right now. I was going to complain about being sick and having to take care of Ross and shoveling the snow forty gazillion times today, and then I read Monica's post about her sickness and was consumed in guilt! No complaining now. I am happy, and grateful and incredibly humbled! It's good to have moments like that sometimes. I need a good swift kick to the face every now and again to put me back on track, and I now feel happy and energized and incredibly grateful. I am blessed!

Also- I love Jane Austen. I am using my inability to sleep right now to immerse myself in Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet. The best part? I am totally getting paid for it!! Why was I so upset before taking a blogging break? You've got me! Now, if you will excuse me, Mr. Collins was about to be rediculous, and I am planning to write an entire lesson plan all about him and his intrinsic flaws. . .

4 comments:

James and Monica said...

hahaha, don't feel guilty, please. I know what it's like to take care of husbands...they're so stubborn!
Of course we can be friends!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Love Mr. Collins.

emily said...

amen - hurray for jane austen! :)

Carrie said...

That's awesome!