Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yo Quiero Taco Bell

I love Taco Bell. It is fast and yummy and cheap. I have many fond memories associated with Taco Bell menu items- most of them including Carrie. Good times!

Ros HATES Taco Bell. He thinks it is gross, overpriced, and completely unMexican. (For the record- I do NOT like Taco Bell because it is Mexican. I realize there is a HUGE difference. I like Taco Bell for its Taco Belly goodness and not because I want Mexican food). Ross earned himself that juicy kiss below by suggesting we use the $3.42 in the coin cup in our car on Taco Bell. We went shopping on Friday to hit some after Christmas sales only to find that there weren't any good ones. We spent longer than we had anticipated, and realized that we were starving, and were more than an hour away from home, where there would be another half hour of cooking before any real nourishment could be provided. Taco Bell was the perfect solution for a cheap ($2.24) yet satisfying mini-meal.

Notice how disgusted Ross looks to be ordering from there.
He really liked his Rice and Beef Burrito. Thank you value menu!
I am very much anticipating the Mild Sauce goodness that I have been deprived of for more than a year. :)
I know, I am a dork for not only taking pictures of our Taco Bell experience- but also for blogging about it. It just made me happy. Ross is good at that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to say it. I hate, hate, HATE, HATE Taco Bell. Seriously. But... anyway. Sometimes when things are exciting (and disgusting), you have to blog it. I'm glad you did. Your blog has kept me going on this trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and P.S. I do think it is SUPER sweet of Ross to spend your change on Taco Bell. He is a good person-slash-husband.