Monday, December 22, 2008

Goals

This Week I Will. . .
  • Read 2 books- one pertaining to my job, and one pertaining to Ross's.
  • Work out with th P90x DVD's EVERY DAY (for at least 15 minutes- they are hard!)
  • Give myself a pedicure.
  • Deep clean my house.
  • Use the crest whitening strips (thus giving myself some nice pearly whites, and some sensitive enamel- thus discouraging insane amounts of food consumption).
  • Wrap and send our gift to Rex and Jenni. . . It wont get there in time- but I think they will like what I finally decided on (with NO help from Ross, I might add. . .)
  • Finish the Harry Potter plan and send in a first draft for my next book.
  • Learn a new hymn on the piano.
  • Convince Ross to let me cut my nails so that I can learn some new chords on the guitar.
  • Spend 10 minutes a day writing down what I am thankful for- and might even post it. . . I will have to see how personal those lists get.

This Week I Will Not. . .

  • Fight with my husband.
  • Eat too much food.
  • Spend more than 20 minutes a day on facebook or reading blogs of people I have never met (not even for you, Cordy!).
  • Get offended if people are unhappy with our gifts bought on a tight budget. They all had a lot of thought and love put into them.
  • Let Emma watch more than one movie a day.
  • Allow guilt to invade my happy holiday spirit.
  • Kick my parent's dumg dog.
  • Make up lame excuses to not work out.
  • Leave a load of clothes in the washer over-night. That is seriously my worst habit- I do not know what my problem is.
  • Complain about shoveling our driveway (hopefully that will be because there will be no more snow!)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hmm...never thought of the Crest White Strips idea! Good one!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You can use pageaddict.com to help control spending too much time on one website (like facebook). Works great!