Monday, April 21, 2008

Halleluiah!!!!

I was in my jammies (aka Ross's shirt and some flannel pants- he hates when he pulls his clothes out of the closet and they smell like my VS lotion- I call it marking my territory!) when I noticed that I am out of pants that fit me (Sara was especially explosive today). I was debating whether or not to throw in another load of laundry before going to bed when I decided to follow in Triana's footsteps and try on a pair of my old jeans and see if they fit. They do- just barely though. I still feel pretty good about it though. They are pre-Sara jeans. My pre-Emma jeans are still in a nice little pile in my closet beckoning me to lose enough weight to wear them again, but I fear that I may not be able to. At least they are a good motivation.

I know I still have a long way to go- but this was a nice milestone to hit!

1 comment:

James and Monica said...

dang woman! That's awesome!! You look great!