Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Death and Taxes

For my Uncle Allen's birthday this year, the government has decided to give us a new bedroom set (my poor bed has been without a headboard on it for much too long now), and some bookcases. Unfortunately Sara did not come when I wanted her to, so we don't get any money for her, (by the way- I LOVE that tax deduction onsie you made Jessica! So cute! I want one!) so I won't be able to get all the window treatments we wanted. We are just waiting for the generous check to show up so we can go shopping! OK- so really most of it is paying down debt- but we are playing with some of it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Funny, Allen had to pay a couple thousand for his birthday!

Sophia Crane said...

that will be fun to dress up your house. i keep trying to convince Brian that that is what we want to spend our on, but is has to be practical and food storage is what we will be getting with our tax return. Maybe, the stimulus check can go toward some house sprucing.