Saturday, October 05, 2013

Grandma Jones's Birthday

 For my mom's birthday this year, we had a lovely bonfire in their back yard to roast marshmallows and make smores. It was wonderful to get to spend time with people we love so much. My camera kind of wandered a lot that night, so I have some really great shots, but I have no idea who took which ones.
 OK, so I know I took this one...







 Emma took this one because she thought it was funny I was sitting in one of the little kids' chairs so that I could get close enough to create marshmallow perfection.
 Selfie! So cute!






 Stud Boy!

 Heather brought that onesie for Luke from Canada. He loves it!





 Check out Emma's tongue! Major concentration happening there!






 At one point, Jack discovered the hose that was running on a slight trickle in case the fire needed some extinguishing. A Jones style water fight ensued to make the night complete.
 Even Grandpa couldn't stay safe.

Everyone went home tired and happy that night. I hope my mom enjoyed her day as much as we did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. You're pretty.
2. Your family is fun.
3. I like your skirt a lot.