Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pictures of Luke

I'm not quite feeling up to posting about my feelings on all this yet, and Ross did an excellent job of recapping what happened yesterday, so for now, I will use this nursing time to upload the pictures from our camera.  They are not great.  Our camera is not great.  I will steal some from facebook later and post those as well.  However, Luke is still totally studly despite our sad camera situation!

The last of the baby bump.  A little too big to be called, 'bump' at this point, I think.


 Red Hair!




 Perfect blue eyes.  This is always one of the first things I check on my babies.
 Bath time.  He was not a fan.  They never are.


I love this little guy so very much.  He is my little miracle, and I am completely smitten.

4 comments:

Southern Spud said...

Congrats! He's awesome, but you already know that. ;) So glad you;ve got your red-head!!! My N's a red-head too!!! :D

Southern Spud said...

And you look gorgeous! (I just always look ill!) I love your outfit. Where did you find it??

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

The shirt is from the Mod Bod parking lot sale- everything you can smash into a bag for $15. :) The dress is from Target. I think they were in the Jr. sleep section or something random like that. They weren't in the maternity section. I got 3 in different colors when I was prego with Jack and kind of live in them when I get big and uncomfortable while pregnant.

Southern Spud said...

Nice job! Doubt they'll still be around Target by now, so sad. . .